And we're off...
I don't know if I was nerves, excitement, or cold meds but I couldn't sleep. I had plans to wake up at 4am so that I would be able to sleep on the overnight flight but my body decided 2am was a much better decision.
It was a full day of traveling. We didn't have any delays. In fact, all of our flights arrived early. We had time to spare in Amsterdam. Prayers were answered! Neither Alan or I slept well on the plane. Good news was that the overseas flight wasn't booked, so we were able to stretch out. Each of us had a row to ourselves! We have one more flight from Oslo to London this morning. Once there, the plan is to walk around a little, get some food, then crash! Sleep sounds amazing right about now.
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
Day one: March 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you have safely reached Europe! And had the good fortune to be able to stretch out on the overseas flight. Leroy and Donita
ReplyDelete